Following the guidelines and restrictions set forth by State and Federal officials, Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District is working to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Alongside current directives that have been set forth, Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District is also implementing the following:
- All parks are currently open. We understand that a walk in the park and spending time in nature may help lessen the stress that many of us are experiencing.
- A minimum maintenance staff will be on duty to ensure that the parks are clean and safe for you, but please help us to keep your parks clean!
- As of March 17th, 2020, all programs, facility and shelter reservations, athletics and other gatherings have been canceled through MAY 1st. As that date approaches, park staff will reassess to decide when activities may resume and provide you with updates as soon as possible.
- Organized use of the athletic fields is prohibited until the cancellation of all programs and activities is lifted. A small group, fewer than 10, may visit the fields.
- The Park District administrative office is closed to the public. However, the administrative staff is available for questions and assistance remotely. If there is an emergency in a park, please call 9-1-1. For park information, please visit bellbrooksugarcreekparks.org, or you may call us at 937-848-3535. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of March 23rd, 2020, playgrounds, tennis courts, and basketball courts within the parks are CLOSED. Please follow all the recommended hygiene guidelines to prevent the possible spread of the coronavirus. Please do not use the parks and facilities for group gatherings of 10 or more. Rather, feel free to visit the parks with a friend or your family only.
Nature and prairie trails remain open and people are encouraged to use them at their leisure. Again, please don’t bring a group.
If State or Federal guidelines change in regards to parks and park amenities, the Park District will amend these guidelines accordingly.
We know that some of these restrictions are inconvenient. We appreciate your cooperation and compliance in this fight to limit the spread of this virus.