Reservations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis and only one reservation is scheduled per day at each shelter. RESERVATIONS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED UNLESS THE BELLBROOK SUGARCREEK PARK DISTRICT HAS BEEN CONTACTED FOR AVAILABILITY AND THIS SIGNED CONTRACT IS RECEIVED. There will be a $25.00 fee for those not living within the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District's jurisdiction. Please call the park district's office at (937) 848-3535 to insure availability.
*For all shelter rentals occurring after January 1, 2018 the daily rental fee will be $25.00 for residents and $50.00 for non-residents.
IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER:
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in the Parks
- ALL Parks close at dark
- Contact person is responsible for informing their group of the Park Rules
- Person reserving the facility must be 21 years of age or older
- Parking is limited to designated parking areas ONLY
- All litter must be placed in containers provided
- NO open fires except in grills
**RESERVATIONS ARE POSTED AT EACH SHELTER ON THURSDAYS AND GO THROUGH TO THE NEXT WEDNESDAY. ALL CONTRACTS ARE DUE BY NOON ON WEDNESDAYS FOR THE NEXT WEEK OF RESERVATIONS. For example: reservations need to be in by noon on Wednesday 7/13, if you want to reserve a shelter between the dates of 7/14 - 7/20 **