The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District owns and/or manages 9 developed parks and 6 undeveloped properties totaling approximately 670 acres within the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Township area. All the parks within the park district are open to the public and close at dark.
Bellbrock Park (57 North Main Street) is the center of our historical heritage and the Bellbrook Museum is located across from the park.
Magee Park (1820 Little Sugarcreek Road) is located in the City of Bellbrook on Little Sugarcreek Road between State Route 725 and Possum Run Road.
Petrikis Park (3771 W. Franklin Street) is located in the City of Bellbrook at the corner of State Route 725 and Vemco Drive. The park consists of 3 acres of multi use facilities.
Ron Kehl Park (1730 Sonoma Court) consists of 9 acres, partially wooded with a small stream and currently provides a variety of recreational activities. Kehl Park is located in Sugarcreek Township and has access points off Sonoma Court, Statehouse Court and Bledsoe Drive. Kehl Park is one of our most widely used and popular parks.
The Robert E. Gooding (2751 Washington Mill Road) addition is owned and managed by the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District and adjoins the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Community Center located at 2751 Washington Mill Road.
Sackett-Wright Park (3371 State Route 725) is 54 acres of flat, open area and is located just east of the City of Bellbrook on State Route 725. Sackett-Wright Park is one of our largest facilities and most widely used for soccer, baseball and football practices/games.
Sweet Arrow Reserve (789 Little Sugarcreek Road), the newest addition to the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District park system. The land was acquired by the Park District in 2013 from the Dille Family.
Washington Mill Park (3311 Washington Mill Road) is a 35 acre facility that is flat open area. Washington Mill Park is most widely used for soccer and lacrosse practices/games.
Berryhill, Bieser Reserve, Fecher Reserve, Morris Reserve, Pine Court, and Possum Run.