Vice President-Raymond Tischer, III
Board of Commissioners 2021 meetings
The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District’s regular meetings are typically held on the fourth Thursday of each month, at 7:00am, at the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Community Center, 2751 Washington Mill Road, Bellbrook, Ohio, unless otherwise indicated.
- January 28
- February 25
- March 25
- April 22
- May 27
- June 24*
- July 22
- August 26
- September 23
- October 28
- November 18
- December 16
* Regular Meeting/Budget Hearing
Any citizen speaking before the Board must give name and address. This will allow the secretary to properly record all comments. For more information, or if you are in need of special accommodations, please call the Park District Headquarters at (937) 848-3535.
What is the Board of Park Commissioners?
Three commissioners, appointed by the Court of Common Pleas, serve three-year overlapping terms as the board for the Park District. They must be residents of Bellbrook or Sugarcreek Township and serve without pay or self-interest.
What are the current positions of the Park Board?
- Vice President
What are the major responsibilities of the board members?
- Represent the best interest of the community’s natural resources and open space for both active and passive recreation opportunities.
- Attend monthly board meetings (generally the 4th Thursday of the month).
- Provide oversight and support to various Park District activities.
Interested in being a part of the Park Board Commissioners?
- Send letter of interest and application to:
Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District
2751 Washington Mill Road
Bellbrook, Ohio 45305
Have more questions or concerns? View the Park Board Job Description for more information or call the Park District directly at 937-848-3535.