BANQUET ROOM RESERVATIONS RESUME JULY 1, 2021!!!
The Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District Community Center is located at 2751 Washington Mill Road, in Sugarcreek Township, along the scenic Little Miami River. Formerly known as the Sugarcreek Ski Hills Lodge, the Community Center is now home to Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District's main operations. The Community Center banquet room is ideal for social functions or family parties and is available for rent to any Bellbrook or Sugarcreek Township resident.
- Contracts are for Bellbrook and Sugarcreek Township residents only
- Alcohol is not permitted
- 2,964 sq ft which accommodates 100 people
- Rental fee of $300 is required (up to 5 hours) as well as a $300.00 refundable security deposit
- Completed contract along with payment may be remitted by mail or in-person at Park District Headquarters (2751 Washington Mill Rd., Bellbrook, Ohio 45305)
- If paying by check, please remit a separate check for security deposit
- The banquet room is the only room in the building available to rent
- Seven 6 foot tables/Seven 8 foot tables and 100 chairs are available to renters
- Renters are responsible for setup and cleanup
- NO kitchen accommodations
Questions? Please call Park District Headquarters at (937) 848-3535, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and we will be happy to help.